Getting the best socks for cowboy boots isn’t an easy task as it sounds. They should have different types of padding and support to cover your calf. They specially designed to be tall enough that they can cover your calf. It can help you to save your calf from rubbing against critical conditions.
In this post, we are looking forward to including the best socks for cowboy boots. We will check most of the popular socks of the market and find these socks top-picked. Here we consider socks quality, price, customer reviews, and some other special tricks. Let’s dive into the article and get your right sock within a few minutes.
Best Socks for Cowboy Boots
1. Heavy Work Boot Socks – Durable Comfortable
Getting the best cowboy boot socks isn’t an easy task. We recommend this sock, which made of ultra-soft yarns, moisture wicking capability, and a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. These Heavy Work Boot Socks are ultra-soft while you are running, camping, hiking, or hunting. You will get them both strong and durable.
This sock made of thick material. This type of material provides superior warm. It allows proper breathability to prevent your feet from becoming too hot. With its moisture wicking capability, it is a good option for heavy duty work. Its innovative moisture wicking technology can ensure that socks stay dry.
It is so durable that the manufacturer gives a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like it, just return it to them. But these men’s boot socks that stay up will definitely fulfill your needs.
- Made of ultra-soft yarns to maintain both strength and durability
- thick material provides superior warm comfort
- allows proper breathability to prevent excessive heat
- made with innovative moisture wicking technology to keep your feet dry
- it is durable, comfortable and lightweight for long time wearing
- Price is high
- May run large
2. Dan Post Dan Post Cowboy Certified Over the Calf Socks
The iconic and prominent Dan Post has designed this sock with their long time experience and care. This Dan Post Dan Post Cowboy Certified Over the Calf Socks is one of the best cowboy boot socks. Who is working on sand or mud is mostly benefited by this sock. It made with the combination of cotton and lycra, which spun in the USA.
Dan Post Dan Post Cowboy Certified Over the Calf Socks have low profile and no-rub toe seam protections. It helps to get comfort against irritation. Its supportive fit offers less fatigue on the lower of your leg. It made with a superior moisture management system. It allows your feet to keep cool and dry. It can permanently block the growth of odor-causing bacteria on your foot.
With the reinforced toe and heel and added support at the ankle, you will get the proper capability to flex your foot comfortably. It is machine washable, but don’t try with high heat. Overall, these men’s boot socks that stay up will help you to lead a comfortable life without any uncomfortable movement.
- Comes with a low profile and no-rub toe seam protection
- Supportive fit gives less fatigue on your lower leg
- Features superior moisture management to keep you cool
- Antimicrobial yarn permanently blocks the growth of bacteria
- Helps to keep your feet protected and comfortable for all-day
- Fit small
- Size varies
3. Wrangler Men’s Western Boot Socks
Wrangler is a brand that is making some of the boot socks that stay up for a long time. It is a popular brand for making comfortable socks. They design all-purpose socks for a long time. They are going strong with their every clothing because they show their quality and service with every product. Wrangler Men’s Western Boot Socks made with a combination of 80% Polyester, 17% Nylon and 3% Spandex.
Wrangler Men’s Western Boot Socks are machine washable socks. This is a moisture-wicking sock. It features a ribbed leg along with a half-cushioned foot. It is very supportive as it comes with arch support. Moreover, its smooth toe seam helps to reduce bulk and irritation at the same time. Its padded foot improves performance and minimizes the impact of moving.
For a seamless feel and half cushion foot, you should try out this sock. It has added comfort and proper arch support, which can reduce your foot fatigue. Keeping away from slipping and bunching, these socks to wear with cowboy boots are very much comfy. You will get them at an affordable price, which is 15 dollars only.
- made of 80% polyester, 17% nylon, and 3% spandex
- Machine washable sock comes with moisture-wicking ability
- Provides half-cushioned foot along with proper arch support
- Help to reduce bulk and irritation by smooth toe seam construction
- Polyester allows wicking moisture to keep your feet dry and cool
- Tight on calf
- Run small
4. Under Armour Men’s Ua HeatGear Boot Tactical
Under Armour! A renowned brand for shoes, socks, clothing, and many more. They have some iconic products, and this one is one of them. We recommend this Under Armour Men’s Ua HeatGear Boot Tactical sock, which is very soft and comfy. It made with 94% polyester, 4% nylon, and 2% spandex.
Under Armour Men’s Ua HeatGear Boot Tactical socks are one of the socks to wear with cowboy boots. It is a military compliant sock. So, you can imagine how much durability it offers. It features dynamic arch support. Thus, it will help to reduce foot fatigue while you are jumping, hiking, hunting or so on. Its anti-odor technology is a blessing for those who have sweaty feet. It helps to prevent odor in the sock.
The material of this sock can wick sweat and dries very fast. These boot socks that stay up can go perfectly with any boots. The great news is, it is very cheap. We think you want to purchase some pairs of socks at a time.
- made with the combination of 94% polyester,4% nylon, and 2% spandex
- The military compliant sock comes with dynamic arch support
- amazingly helps to reduce foot fatigue while moving frequently
- built with anti-odor technology to prevent the odor of the sock
- The material helps to wick sweat and dries from your feet
- Size may vary
- Fit loose
5. Carhartt Men’s Arctic Heavyweight Wool Boot Socks
Our next pick is the Carhartt Men’s Arctic Heavyweight Wool Boot Socks. It is another best socks to wear with cowboy boots. It is a Pull On closure, which is machine washable. We are smart enough to pick our recommendation. Though this brand mightn’t be very popular, its quality and features will delight you also.
Carhartt Men’s Arctic Heavyweight Wool Boot Socks are 10-inch height and 1-inch width. These wool-blend socks made of comfortable wool. More specifically, it made of 68% Wool, 23% Nylon, 1% Spandex, and 8% other fiber. Thus, it is very durable and super flexible. Its engineered arch provides you full motion support and durability.
It comes with ribbed-knit construction. There is a logo across the toe. The anti-odor technology keeps you away from the odor and sweat. Its extra protection allows longer wear. These men over the calf boot socks are amazing. Pick it up.
- Pull-On closure sock, machine washable sock
- Made with engineered arch to provide full-motion support
- wool-blend socks constructed with ribbed-knit construction
- combination of 68% Wool, 23% Nylon, 1% Spandex and 8% Other fiber
- Anti-odor technology is great to reduce bad odor and odor-causing bacteria
- Price is a little bit high
- Getting baggy
6. Thorlos Unisex MCB Combat Thick Padded Sock
Now we review a sock which can be used for both men and women. This Thorlos Unisex MCB Combat Thick Padded Sock is a thick sock that can be used for time. It is made with 85% Acrylic, 14% Nylon and 1% Elastic. As it has elastic material, it offers the free size for both men and women.
It manufactured in the USA. For its user-friendly features and great comfort, it becomes one of the best socks to wear with cowboy boots. Not only cowboy boots, but it also goes perfectly with any other working boots.
Thorlos Unisex MCB Combat Thick Padded Sock features no closure. It offers maximum foot protection in many critical conditions. For enhancing mobility, it comes with Thorlo legendary padding in the heel as well as forefoot. It also helps you to maintain your foot health under many demanding field training.
The padding of the sock can clinically reduce blisters, moisture, stress, and pressure of your foot. Due to constructed with exclusive hour-Lon fibers, it is superior in softness, durability, and moisture-wicking. For better feeling feet even with various foot pain, we suggest using this sock. Hopefully, you will be benefitted.
- 85% Acrylic, 14% Nylon and 1% Elastic
- Provides maximum foot protection and enhanced mobility
- Great sock to maintain foot health even in heavy, demanding workouts
- Features unique Thorlo legendary padding in the heel and forefoot portion
- Proper padding helps to reduce blisters, fatigue, moisture or pressure
- Elastic gets loose
- Not so durable
7. Ariat Men’s Over The Calf Sock
This is our last pick as the men over the calf boot socks. But don’t think that it is the worst. The brand that owned is very popular and has been making socks for many years. And it is an obvious thing that for a long time being, any company gathers experience and develops its products in quality and service.
This brand also carries such qualities. This Ariat Men’s Over The Calf Sock gives you the utmost comfort in your daily life. It will help you to improve your performance in job life or any racing competition.
Ariat Men’s Over The Calf Sock made with a combination of cotton, nylon, polyester, and spandex. This mixture of the material makes it soft, comfortable, hard wear, and always wanting. It is a machine washable sock. These best western boot socks feature toe and heel reinforcement. So, it takes proper care of your toe and heel portion.
Moreover, the shin area of this sock has proper padding. The comfort that this sock offers will help you to pass your whole day with super flexibility and pleasure. The elastic cuff keeps it right in place while you are moving, running, or jumping.
- made with Cotton, Nylon, Polyester, and Spandex
- featuring special Ariat branded comfort and support
- Three pack sock, machine washable
- Padding on foot area gives you great comfort and mobility
- Great sock for wearing with cowboy boots
- Way to tight over the leg
- Way too small
Frequently Asked Questions
Do You Wear Socks With Cowboy Boots?
Ans: You should wear socks with cowboy boots. The socks which specifically made to wear with cowboy boots are very much soft and comfortable. They should be placed over the calves. For wearing socks with cowboy boots, they should be soft, light, and durable. Proper airflow must occur to keep you sweat-free.
What Are the Best Socks to Wear With Boots?
Ans: CARHARTT MEN’S 6, DICKIES MEN’S DRITECH, FOX RIVER MILITARY WICK DRY MAXIMUM MID CALF BOOT SOCK, FOX RIVER STEEL-TOE MID-CALF BOOT WORK SOCK, etc. are some of the best socks to wear with boots. You can get the right amount of comfort and flexibility by wearing these socks.
How Do You Keep Your Socks up in Cowboy Boots?
Ans: The right amount of elasticity will keep your socks up in cowboy boots. If your socks have more elasticity, it will slide your feet down. On the other hand, wrong sizing will also tend to slide. If you wear a sock that is bigger than your feet, it will slide. So, to keep your sock in your boot, pick a right size sock that has the right elasticity. Not so more, not so less!
What Is the Best Brand of Cowboy Boots?
Ans: The most popular cowboy brand is Ariat. But Nocona Boots Legacy L Toe, Tecovas Cartwright, Ariat Barstow, Chippewa Bay Apache Boots, Lucchese Bootmaker Riding Boot, Stetson Biker Outlaw, Frye Billy Harness, Heritage Apache are some other brands who are making great socks for cowboy boots.
What Kind of Socks to Wear With Cowboy Boots?
Ans: if you ask straightly, which are the best kinds of cowboy boot socks, it is a little bit difficult to answer in a word. Because there are many things connected with this, but with good research we fin, Wrangler Western Boot Socks, Dan Post Cowboy Socks, Ariat Ariat Over The Calf Sport Socks, ARIAT Over The Calf Cowboy Socks, etc. are the most popular socks to wear with cowboy boots. You can pick any of them and enjoy your daily life.
Finally, we are capable of listing the best socks for cowboy boots. With a lot of time and research, we will find out these seven socks as the top-rated socks. Pick any of them. But we suggest reading each sock review properly and pick which one is perfect for you. It will give you more comfort and flexibility.
Table of Contents
- Best Socks for Cowboy Boots
- 1. Heavy Work Boot Socks – Durable Comfortable
- 2. Dan Post Dan Post Cowboy Certified Over the Calf Socks
- 3. Wrangler Men’s Western Boot Socks
- 4. Under Armour Men’s Ua HeatGear Boot Tactical
- 5. Carhartt Men’s Arctic Heavyweight Wool Boot Socks
- 6. Thorlos Unisex MCB Combat Thick Padded Sock
- 7. Ariat Men’s Over The Calf Sock
- Frequently Asked Questions